Monday, March 5, 2018

......

DEAR READER, WHAT WAS IT I just told you about stale photos?!   I came across some pictures I took nearly a month ago, and certainly intended to show you.  They are stale, but you're going to see them anyway.

After getting a heads-up from a friend (via Facebook) regarding visitors who flew in from another area and were staying nearby for a limited time, I decided I would like to go and see them.  I told the Yard Man one morning, "If you'll let me, I'm taking you on a little mystery jaunt this evening.  Can you leave around 7:30?" 
This man's not real fond of surprises, but he gave me a quizzical look, and said he thought he  could.  Reader Dear, he tried not to show it, but I'm sure he was curious.

After supper that evening, the Yard Man went out to mow the lawn.  But by 7:30 he was ready to go.

No comments: