Sunday, August 8, 2021

WOW!

 It's no longer the Fourth of July (anywhere in the world, to my knowledge,  where calendars are being used), but I'm back to this blog in time to show you some nearly-current fireworks, Viewer Dear!  

It was apparently party time at the neighbors' place down the road.  Just briefly out on the balcony after dark last night, I was suddenly treated to a burst of fireworks.  I stayed to watch, and the display lasted nearly fifteen minutes!  As pleasing to me as the (manufactured) light in the sky, was the throng of appreciative guests of the neighbors, whose shouts of delight I could clearly hear between each episodic explosion.


I wowed out loud at least once, Viewer Dear.
And, now, I pass along the opportunity to you (though, obviously, each step removed from the actual experience is likely to elicit less of a Wow! [possibly even,  [though I cringe to imagine] a [yawnSo what?!).

No comments: