Friday, September 4, 2015

Amazingly Enough,

I'm still rolling through July, Dear Reader.  It's still (silly*)
 summertime!
*(My little actors are the
scientists of silly.  It's part of
what makes them so smart!)






















































The Yard Man and I got to attend a very fine picnic hosted by one of The Yard Man's Amish friends and his wife.

**********
There was also that  very large church conference (WORLD conference, it's called) that The Yard Man and I attended one day (of its five-day run).  But I've already told you about that, Dear Reader

It's one of the logs I managed to keep out of this backlog!


August comes next!
And it's ushered in by a birthday bash (er, a birthday lunch, birthday ice cream sundaes,  a short birthday hike, a long birthday gabfest by a lake...yes, a birthday bash)!
It's for my friend, Iudi.*



*It's not a typo.
It's her Greek name.
............


No comments: