Monday, December 19, 2011

......

I'M RELEASING A PUBLICITY SHOT of my Small Actor that I took the liberty of obtaining yesterday morning while he was in his bath.

This morning, after packing up their packages and parcels and paraphernalia, his caretakers picked up their small son, installed him in his car seat, and whisked him away.

With his career picking up the way it did this past weekend, I see a bright future ahead for the little guy! In fact, just yesterday he starred in one of my movies as an infant taking his first increments in crawling (whatever it is, Dear Reader, one calls those tiny shuffling advances), and he was amazingly believable in the role!
Reel I.

Reel II.

Reel III.

......

1 comment:

sk said...

Nicholas and Caroline and I just now enjoyed the show.

(He's adorable in that tub.)