Wednesday, December 14, 2011

......


IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE MIRACLE!
I saw it happening!
















The sun "came up" this morning in a rush of pink!

Slightly less phenomenal an occurrence, but still enough to make me gaze upon myself with amazement (metaphorically speaking, of course): Rather spontaneously I knelt on the floor before my refrigerator and cleaned from beneath it great gobs of gunk, dust, filth or whatever one might wish to call the creepy clumps.





I used a long-handled fork to assist me. Along with the dirt, enough to start my own waste disposal company, I also retrieved the lid to a plastic container and a slightly chewed-up pink pencil labeled Tyler Wolfe*.






......
*(If you know Tyler [I don't], and see him [or her], please
tell him [or her], "She's got your pencil."

No comments: