Saturday, February 2, 2019

Nothing Better than a

Happy Birthday party to smooth out a twist that has caused one to grimace.

My Tiny Actor turned six years old!











It was  the day after my arrival home from the hospital.  I woke up to the jarring fact that my car, sitting so dutifully there in the driveway, was a tool I could no longer utilize.  It was a tough twist.  But, I continually told myself: My restriction is minor and temporary.  Minor!* Temporary!*

The Yard Man carried me off to the store for a birthday present, and then to the happy birthday party of my dear Tiny Actor**

**The Tiny Actor, who, I am quick to point out, Dear Reader, is not able to drive, either (yet never once railed about it at his birthday party.)

******************

*Relatively speaking, of course.
*Relatively speaking, of course.

No comments: