Thursday, August 29, 2013

SOMETIMES IN LIFE

Dear Reader, one comes upon some downright...well, I hesitate to name precisely what it is one comes upon; (however the words are so accurate and so descriptive)...and after a day like I had today (filled with frustration and folly)...it's fun to call things as they are...(though now...now that I'm about to say the words, I'm chewing on  my lip and gulping)....uh...uh...

[As I zipped by this scene today, I felt I could not let it go.  I turned the car around, put on my four-way blinkers, hopped from the car, putting life and limb in danger to record the view. All to express the following genuine wish for you, Dear Viewer Dear!]

...Sometimes in life one comes upon (oh, please please pardon me) real horses' asses!*  May your encounters with these difficult ones be few and far between!

 
 
......
 
*Should the need arise,
feel free to capitalize.

No comments: